Tuesday 28 August 2012

Let it all hang out




I've had a few comments on my youtube videos saying I have 'perfect skin'. I just thought I'd show you my 'almost bare' face so you can see that I do not. When I'm not filming videos or going anywhere fancy I tend to wear very minimal skin makeup. I find it kind of liberating being able to go barefaced and simply not care, plus I have breakout prone skin, so less makeup means less spots. As you can see I let my freckles, moles and scarring show through. This is the kind of makeup I like to wear to work, since it takes minimal amount of time and only uses one brush, but with the eyeliner and mascara it looks like I've made a bit of an effort. I'm wearing a VERY light layer of my Chanel Aqua Lumiere Foundation and I skipped concealer (Lazy). I finished off my skin by apply a tiny amount of blush and powder (Peach melba blush by natural collection and my rimmel stay matte powder) On my eyes I smudged on a bit of Indianwood paint pot with my fingers then applied my Maybelline gel liner in the water line. I finished the makeup with my L'oreal voluminous mascara, lip balm and a touch of powder through my brows. 

Onna x

No comments:

Post a Comment