Wednesday 3 April 2013

The Killer Feature Of MLB.TV

1. If you love baseball or just live somewhere away from the team you grew up cheering for, chances are you use MLB.TV.

[imagetag]


MLB.TV is Major League Baseball's streaming service that allows you to watch every out of market game.



3. So this evening I was watching my hometown Indians open the season against the Toronto Blue Jays.

[imagetag]

4. And like many baseball fans before me, I was complaining about the quality of my team's TV announcers.

[imagetag]


Traditionally a baseball team's radio broadcaster is beloved. Usually an older man with a golden voice. A vast quality upgrade over the TV team.



6. But then I noticed this option in MLB.TV's menu.

[imagetag]


Audio Overlay! You can now choose to watch the game with the radio announcer instead of the TV!



8. So with a simple click, I'm watching the game but listening to the god that is Tom Hamilton, instead of the schmucks above. This is brilliant.

[imagetag]

9. Well done, MLB. Well done.

[imagetag]


Visit the source: http://www.buzzfeed.com/jpmoore/the-killer-feature-of-mlbtv
Article author: jpmoore

No comments:

Post a Comment