Wednesday 25 July 2012

Wow! I'm 3!



Well time does fly doesn't it? On this day, 3 years ago, I made my first blog post. And one fellow blogger (at the time - it's a shame she's stopped blogging) commented and welcomed me to "bloggerland".

Here we are,  3 years on, 513 blog posts, over 3500 blog comments, 1735+ Facebook fans and over 700,000 page views later the blog is still muttering along. It's been a lot of fun writing this blog, I've met a lot of people I probably never would have met, and experienced things I probably never would have experienced without ze blog. I highly recommend starting your own blog if you've been thinking about it - just start rambling away!

Thank you for reading my mutterings, I honestly never dreamed so many of you would.


le fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment