Tuesday 13 September 2011

The Lazy Lizard at the Radisson Blu


Last Friday, I had the pleasure of relaxing at the Lazy Lizard @ the Radisson Blu after a hard lunch-time effort in the bar watching New Zealand kick off the 2011 IRB Rugby World cup against Tonga (the All Blacks won, naturally). I was a little surprised to see Merge 104.8's wonder boy, Chris Fisher there, but still managed to poke him and say hello. I think. I'm not really too sure on the details.

But I would say that this Friday chill in the pool, with a big screen showing matches and plenty of tipples on offer is currently a well-kept secret - it was really nice and, um, chilled. Well worth a look if you are looking for a way to while away a long Friday afternoon in the coming winter months.

The Radisson Blu is in Al Khuwair at the large oval-bout, near to Automatic, and the institution of late night munchies, Istanboly.

More tomorrow!

le fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment