Monday 26 September 2011

Something positive to say about HSBC


I was quite amazed about this, I received a text message from the people at HSBC informing me to come and pick up my Entertainer 2011 book from any of the branches. The bit that amazed me was that it only took me 2 minutes to get the book and I didnt have to fill in 3 forms, or find out that I've got a new mysterious wife who has run up debts for me.

I nipped into my local HSBC branch and presented my ATM and one of my Credit Cards, and they provided me with a book full of vouchers from Entertainer 2011 - the vouchers expire on December 31st and dont work on certain days (Eid, National day, Christmas, etc) - but still, for a freebie, I think that's pretty decent. I already used one of the buy 1 main course get 1 free vouchers at my favorite Ruby Murray house in town: Passage to India.

So if you bank with HSBC and were not aware about this voucher book - nip into any HSBC in Oman with your HSBC ATM and Credit cards, and they should give you one of these voucher books!

le fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment