Friday 5 August 2011

The start of my latest nightmare: Moving house



It's been a time of change for me lately, and now I've also decided to change my house.

Essentially my land lord is a douche, and so after 4 years of living in one of his properties, enough is enough and we're moving out. We've found a new house to live in, not very far away, but I'm already expecting massive problems with moving our life there.

A cursory ten minute inspection of the Omantel website netted absolutely zero information about how to transfer services from one building to another. This should be enlightening. For those of you that have moved, can you make any suggestions? Warnings?

I've already decided to ignore OSN and just pay someone privately to come and move my dish to the new property - i've heard it can take weeks to get OSN to come and do it.

So, if any of you have any tips with regards to moving within Oman please do let me know!

le fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment