Friday 29 March 2013

14 Things Eliminated Reality Show Contestants Say

1. "I got thrown under the bus."

[imagetag]

Via: rtvgames.com

2. "I should have trusted my instincts."

[imagetag]

Via: forums.thefashionspot.com

3. "I never thought I'd make it this far."

[imagetag]

Source:  gifsoup.com

4. "I can't believe I didn't make it all the way."

[imagetag]

Source:  top-model.tumblr.com

5. "I wish people had gotten to see the real me."

[imagetag]

Via: rtvgames.com

6. "I'm glad to be going out on top."

[imagetag]

Source:  popculturemulcher.tumblr.com

7. "I'm just sad to let my family down."

[imagetag]

Source:  worb.livejournal.com

8. "I know my family will be proud of me no matter what."

[imagetag]


csal="sub_buzz_source_via buzz_attribution">

Source:  afterellen.com

9. "I'm still really proud of everything I accomplished here."

[imagetag]

Source:  blog.chron.com

10. "I learned so much from my fellow competitors."

[imagetag]

Source:  tybe.blogspot.com

11. "I know I've made friends that will last a lifetime."

[imagetag]

Source:  shannonpope.tumblr.com

12. [unintelligible due to heaving sobs]

[imagetag]

Via: sodahead.com

13. "You haven't seen the last of me."

[imagetag]

Source:  idolforums.com

14. "This is only the beginning."

[imagetag]

Source:  birdsss.tumblr.com

Visit the source: http://www.buzzfeed.com/louispeitzman/things-eliminated-reality-show-contestants-say
Article author:

No comments:

Post a Comment