Friday 1 June 2012

Louise the vet has retired



Just a small one again today. Some of you with pets here in Muscat may know Louise Waters at Tafani Veterinary Clinic has retired at the end of May and is now no longer working at the veterinary clinic in Azaiba. She is, however re-starting her cattery service for people who want their cat taken care of by a qualified vet while they are on vacation / out of the country.

It sucks that she's decided to retire, and there is a whole bunch of rumors flying around as to why exactly she has chosen to do so, but that's her choice and I wish her well. She took very good care of my Clowder and I guess now I'm on the hunt for a new Vet, or I guess it's back to Elke & Co. in the Qurum Veterinary Clinic.

I am unclear as to whether Tafani Veterinary Clinic will remain open, I understand there are a few issues with the Omani sponsor.

le fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment