Sunday 15 April 2012

Rainy weather ahead?



Well it rained a little last week, and a quick look over at AccuWeather shows thunderstorms in store for the rest of the week with a return to sunny weather by Friday. No need to run off like headless chickens and buy all the water from Al Fair again though, it seems mostly electrical storms with a side order of drizzle, the worst day currently predicated to be tomorrow, Tuesday.

So I guess the order of the week should be... don't bother to wash your car. I should have known, seeing as I just washed my car today. Typical.

In other news, local blog How to live like an Omani Princess has blogged today about some cheap hotels in town you may want to consider if you are visiting Oman on a budget, or for some reason need a cheap room in the city. I thought it was some pretty good information that's otherwise hard to find on t'internet.

More soon!

le fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment