Saturday 28 April 2012

Omani product spotlight: Suroor potato chips


Time for another semi-regular post on local Omani products that I use. This one's a specific flavour of a type of crisps chips that I enjoy. Suroor's crinkle-cut salt and vinegar flavour are great - they are just like Ruffles, but only cost RO 1.050 for a big sack of I don't actually know how many bags - probably somewhere around 24.




I've looked for these chips to come in a big bag but can only seem to find them in snack-size in a large sack of them. I think Mehdi Foods LLC (owner of the Suroor brand) really took to heart the phrase "cheap as chips" as each snack-size bag only contains about 10 chips in it, an awful waste of packaging really, but super cheap.

There are other flavours but I don't really care for them, just the Salt & Vinegar ones for me! I also enjoy other local brands of chips too, but I'll save them for another time!

More soon!

le fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment