Sunday 4 December 2011

The Slider Station.

Good morning everyone.


While I was away on my super-fantastic month long vacation (I had never done that before, and I can highly recommend it to everyone!) a new burger joint opened: The Slider Station opened on Friday 25th at 7 p.m. at Oasis by the Sea, Shatti Al Qurum.

Early reports from friends that have been is that it's good. I found an amusing blog post from a brand new local blogger, Shaykh G who apparently slayed the beast (image below, it appears to be a RO 10.000 monster-burger).

The Mighty Beast, perfect for elevenses
It certainly looks like a work out! Prices range from about RO 3.750 to RO 6.000, with the exception of the monster above, which is RO 10.000.

They have a facebook group here, and a website here (which at the time of writing seemed to be fairly incomplete - no menu or information).

Have you been? What do you think?

More soon.

le fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment