Wednesday 28 December 2011

My top 5 songs of 2011



Well, in a departure from my normal blog posts, but regular followers of me on Twitter will know I like to listen to music, I thought I'd make a top 5 list of my favorite tracks from 2011. Now some of these tracks were released before 2011, but I've generally only discovered them in the last 12 months, and have been listening to them this year.

I'm not going to list them in any particular order of importance, that's too much effort for me to decide upon and ultimately I dont think I could ever truly be happy with the order, but here we go:

1. Linkin Park - Burning in the skies - from the album: A Thousand Suns


2. The Black Keys - Lonely Boy - from the album: El Camino


3. Foo Fighters - These Days - from the album: Wasting Light


4. DJ Fresh Feat. Sian Evans - Louder


5. Martin Solveig Feat. Dragonette - Hello


Well, thats my selection of tracks from 2011. There were thousands and thousands and I'm sure I could come up with a totally different top 5 tomorrow, but there we are. I hope you enjoy my list, and the weekend.

le fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment