Saturday 2 July 2011

Watering holes



Well I hope you all had a nice long weekend, I know I did. I'm still stuffed from all the Turkey and cake. I see a Turkey ruby murray in my near future.

Today's post is all about the new poll here on MM. It's about bars. I had to draw the line somewhere, and so I've done the following:

1. They are all Muscat based bars
2. They are all publicly accessible (eg not PDO, Civil Aviation, OHI Club, Royal Flight, golf clubs)
3. I've not included bars in predominantly restaurants (eg: Blue Marlin, O Solé Mio, Up Town, The Pub/Tokyo Taro, Pavo Real etc)

Now I know there are the Wadi Kabir bars, but I dont even know what they're called so I didn't add them in. Same with the Majan hotel bars. If you think I missed a worthy bar out, please let me know and I'll add it to the list for next time (as soon as someone votes on the Poll I can't edit it).

Vote for all that you like, we shall see if there is a clear winner!

le fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment