Sunday 5 June 2011

Congratulations to Muscat Daily.

So I was playing around with Blogger the other day and decided to run a poll. I thought to myself I'll be lucky if 50 people vote in 2 weeks, having had low responses to polls in the past on other websites.

I was wondering what Oman-based English newspapers you all read and so decided to ask. I have been amazed that there was 206 votes - thank you to everyone that has voted.


The results show a clear winner - Muscat Daily, taking a massive 65% of the vote (135 votes)

The online news outlets took 2nd place, with 15% of the vote (31 votes)
Times of Oman came next with 10% (21 votes)
Then the Observer, with 4% (10 votes)
And also 4% of you (9 votes) did not read any of the news papers or online outlets!

I will be announcing the winner of the draw for the free tickets to the Who's line is it anyway? comedy night (at 8pm on Thursday evening at the Crowne Plaza) on Wednesday morning - so make sure to enter the competition if you fancy winning 2 tickets.



le fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment